I'm not dead (and nether is this account)
What's happened in the past year since the last journal?
- I did a 6 month course in drafting and CAD, learning some actual applicable skills for the NZ job market
- I got a job doing CAD work, which is awesome! Not 100% design but it's a great start and incredibly enjoyable
- I moved from Tauranga over the hill to Hamilton for said job (had to find a flat, move and start the job within one week, that was fun!)
- I've bought myself two Raleigh Twenty bicycles as projects, one is now finished, the other is getting stripped for paint
So what's next?
- Drawing has been put on the back burner for a while but hopefully soon it'll be more of a priority and a good break from staring at a computer screen all day
- I've caught the bookbinding bug so there might be a few books uploaded sooner or later.
What's new in your neck of the woods?